Monday, April 18, 2011

What Is The Accuracy Of Hiv Testing At 7 Weeks

wait, wait and do nothing

After yesterday's decline on the eur / usd to present what have I done. Yellow lines are support and resistance, April 12, opened the contract for the short eur / usd and patiently waited (in line with Ed Seykota - are our SL and have nothing to do "). Yesterday there was a Breach Down. My concept for the moment is that. Price is the resistance if it beats may fly up to the local peaks at 1.4500, but may not have the strength to break the resistance and descend further down (by the way an interesting analysis of how racial analyst - " can go up and how it does not go down '). Overall, I'm waiting for dips, but I do not know what the market will do, as I close the SL then I'll be waiting for the next setup - whether it is long or short.


Now only I remain waiting and do not meddle in what is up price.

Someone once on one of the forum wrote something like " that know and be aware of and understand different things " - I am writing this in reference to the line resistance and support levels. At the very beginning of my adventure with the investments I knew about the support levels and resistance lines (I've even struck a note with wsparciami and resistance training with free XTB a few years ago) I have ripped the training videos from web sites which were discussed m.in support and resistance. This all means that I knew that something exists and that this is important in investment. But only recently realized what it is like that (very powerful), I became aware this field of knowledge - and understanding it took me a few years. I am very curious about the psychological side ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment