Monday, April 11, 2011

Adult Get Well E-mail

Fables and series sponsor

My son still likes to tell him a bedtime story and it's an invented on the spot. "Mom, you're so good you say" - enchants. This is one such vein with him: He was a piglet, who lived in a pigsty. I was a calf, living next door in obórce. Learned about animals and became friends as they were small. I always play together, then taught and spent time ... And so we do not know when, and under the influence of which, little piglet and calf changed ORDINARY Pigs and the old cow!

This is not funny, but I laughed like crazy. I am a little bit of bitterness. We have also seen

Tales Center im.Koziołka Matołka in Pacanów:)




We were in Sandomierz:
I we have entered the plan series "Father Matthew" (I think I'll start watching:))
FOR SURE have played one of the key scenes:))) Keep your eyes fixed intently on television sets!
Because the police car, and its contents comply with the acting skills. Senior police aspirant Mietek was very focused leading. When you are doing a "teddy bear with Krupowki" or master of the television. Lady from the team roared through the tube: "We are asking the State do not look that way!" If not, it's not ... I'm not going to autograph!

tour had continued in the next section will see how and where. Plus closeup on a hand made jewelery.



0 comments:

Post a Comment