Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hot Spot Inside Of Knee

Is investing in the market is easy? III

Individual investors tend to place the blame for their mistakes investment to the whole world around, but not for himself. In addition, some causes of behavioral heuristics that "view" on the market undergoes some deformation. Sam recently przećwiczyłem it on myself, having some good trade'ów this year on the account, I found that I was practically infallible (heuristics overconfidence), I began to transact business without a clear and sober view of the entire market - something missed. 30% loss woke theback lethargy, and found that my game vividly recalls a textbook example of an investor "infallible."
Some people do not realize that by investing their own money in the market, it's like setting up a business are profitable, are the losses are deductible expenses, and most importantly, should have a business plan, a map of profitable procedures and minimize loss. Perhaps some
approach to trading as a game of chance, but it is hard to predict above-average gains, because we are operating in the draw event having no impact on each other, ie independent of each other.
rules which I signed on the right side, are the essence of how I think traders should act in the market, I'm not saying that this is a complete and sacred truth, but by introducing these principles in the transaction, you can expect at least smaller losses;). I proved it last year.
Now on to the merits of that is what is happening in the market? Well, as I mentioned at some point I became what I call "investor infallible." It is a state of mind, where at some point, you can lose a sense of trading. I realized that yesterday a lady who wanted to have a quite bluntly impact on me and blame for their failed investment decisions.
market since Christmas almost all the time growing, I mean American equities. Indicators in the heavens and the earth shows that the bulls are heated to become czerowności and PKC. Like the theory predicts the imminent collapse of sentiment, and at least koretkę, and the market does not even think to make any such distributions zwałki and flies after moving averages as a highway to heaven. Of course enables me to red light, and this time makes no sense to play 5-10 flights, but rather a 2-3 darts central square to test and possibly take a smaller loss. However, when buying every sober-minded investor buys with them, now the issue is who will be dressed in expensive values \u200b\u200bat the top? On eurodolarze all the time we have a strong short squeeze, and anyone who has Short and not out on time with the position of the legs gets hard. Probably
sentiment in the market gently transforms. If we are talking about is the risk of buyer sentiment may be shares in favor of gold, the latter is a magical barrier 1325, so at least shows a graph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment