Monday, January 3, 2011

Does Pubic Hair Come Before Periods?

New year, new challenges

still speculate EURUSD on contracts, and so I wonder quite strong resistance at 1.3430, as you may think or stand empty, in this area sets up briefly for a week, but slowly I'm losing patience, and in spite of profit taking when the price goes down more I am convinced that the market will fall. Last week we played harder in the currency and portfolio got a pretty good kick, plus realized gains on most U.S. companies in my portfolio and wait until the end of the market correction to once again purchase the cheaper value. I have also unrealized losses on the SP500 index and the DJA, and has treated these instruments as collateral, and now comes the time for speculation, and is quite sharp.
altering the formula a little blog and I will try to further comment on the current market situation and monthly summaries of the portfolio will be due to a longer horizon and currency structure of the portfolio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment