Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dawn Pokemon Imagenes Hot

Postman hare

recently getting strange proposals. Relate to the blog: cooperation, advertising, competitions, clicks. The confusion, which would popularize it ... And I do not want:) I am a free spirit (of niepowolnym body) and do not want to confuse the systems that get me to do anything required the. If you wish to be a postman.

"- I'd only wanted to do something important in life, you know?
- This say what?
- You know, I want to be known. I do not want to be nobody.
- Hm ... It's become a postman. Everyone knows the postman. "))
; Augusten Burroughs' Biegając z nożyczkami "*
;


Navy hare with Vero Fashion Outlet, a 29.99zł - cotton, soft, nice and comfortable!

* The book strongly, strongly recommended!













0 comments:

Post a Comment