Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Culo De Jenefer Lopez

Almost 500 pips to close the position when

On 18 January I opened longa on the eur / usd, and I must admit that cool to have the position which is almost 500 pips profit;) Whoever is playing in scalping'll never feel the satisfaction - I can not wait to come had a position which will exceed the 1000 pips but it's an entry on a different topic.

not want to brag here is what I'm wonderful that I have so many przemilczając loss of profit, losses in any system will (as shown in the chart above;)) but this trejdzie clear methodology for how to play to win the mechanism of exchange and rate.

recently lost on the usd / chf 193 zł, on the eur / usd 329 zł, another loss on eur / usd 290 zł, no, and the unfortunate loss of the gold amounting to over a thousand zł. Wits winning lies in the fact that all those losses compensated by punching him in the trend. To me just now managed and very happy. I wanted to get to 30 thousand dollars and I still think that I succeed, maybe not in the stipulated time limit but will now work to three months in a row record profit (no matter what amount).

yet been made to the Take Profit promoted by some people - if one assumes that the opening position is going to score more than a thousand pips? This question at first glance it seems ridiculous and unworthy thought, but how to think on this can lead to interesting applications such as making a profit limit such a tool - if goes under the heading which opened to the end? Poco aim at the peaks and valleys? Someone once deeply disappointed watching the Take Profit order close to him, reaching all the way which turned out to be only an illusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment