Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Won't You Please Pick Up The Telephone



Some already deducted until the end of 2010, making orders, statements, some even they get bored. An interesting phenomenon is the holiday season is by no means the stock market because of liquidity, but its absence, and thus a fairly strong fluctuations in financial instruments. As the nature of the involvement of my portfolio has changed, it seems to me that I have reviewed the expected rate of return, however, make a that after accounting for bierzÄ…cych position and balancing new investment account.
Somehow I do not mind investing in my lower liquidity in the instruments, as if the market becomes less effective at tipping the balance in favor of my reading strategies of the market (at least I have the impression)
Another interesting thing on my new account is that the transactions in the market are carried out in its base currency, such as shares or American EURUSD are settled in dollars, WIG20 PLN. This gives a good possibility of currency risk management and I am happy. By providing a summary of the portfolio
I will try to calculate more or less its value in U.S. dollars at the same time giving its structure in other currencies

0 comments:

Post a Comment